StarDodgeBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When choosing a unit, I think it would be better to divide the units by unit type.

2 posters

Go down

When choosing a unit, I think it would be better to divide the units by unit type. Empty When choosing a unit, I think it would be better to divide the units by unit type.

Post  jhy8746 Mon May 13, 2013 8:58 am

I felt while playing for. So, I think better divide the unit 3 line by unit type. Supporter, Damage Dealer, Tanker.
The combination is very important in elimination and Top vs Bottom. Therefore divide the unit, become help a better combination.
What do you think?

I want to share with you more comments, But I do not well English writing. No
And I hope it's not my behavior not hate you. Laughing ;;

jhy8746

Back to top Go down

When choosing a unit, I think it would be better to divide the units by unit type. Empty Re: When choosing a unit, I think it would be better to divide the units by unit type.

Post  rut Mon May 13, 2013 9:13 am

Thanks for the suggestion!

Right now the units are ordered according to how difficult I think they are to play for new players. This was an idea that Blizzard came up with while they helped me get the game ready to be Spotlighted, and I think it's really helpful for beginners.

Maybe in the future I can make an option that aligns the units in different ways, like a little box that moves the units around based on their roles or stats. But for right now, I think it's still probably best to keep them separated by difficulty.

Thanks for your idea and don't worry about the English--I can understand you pretty good!

rut
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down