StarDodgeBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am a Chinese player and I want to translate this map.

Go down

I am a Chinese player and I want to translate this map. Empty I am a Chinese player and I want to translate this map.

Post  ecco Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:21 am

Hello rut, me and my friends really like this map, but they don't quite understand English.

I wonder if you could send this map(sc2.map) to me, so that I can just-simple-translate it into Chinese and upload it onto the Chinese sever.
Then I think more people can enjoy this map than before in China.

Hope to be reply soon.

ecco

Back to top Go down

I am a Chinese player and I want to translate this map. Empty Re: I am a Chinese player and I want to translate this map.

Post  ecco Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:34 am

sorry about 'Chinese sever, I mean server'

ecco

Back to top Go down

I am a Chinese player and I want to translate this map. Empty Re: I am a Chinese player and I want to translate this map.

Post  rut Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Hey Ecco, that's really cool that you'd be willing to do that! I'm working on an update right now but when it's ready I'll email you the file to translate if you're still interested. Could you send me your email at rutegar1122@hotmail.com so I can communicate with you?

Thanks!
rut
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ecco Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:50 am

I have sent an email to you just now. Communicating through email will be good.

ecco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down