StarDodgeBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want translate to korean stardodgeball.

2 posters

Go down

I want translate to korean stardodgeball. Empty I want translate to korean stardodgeball.

Post  jhy8746 Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:06 am

I always play stardodgeball. But other user not seldom play this. Because this so difficult, and map consist english.
so beginner(korean) can't get help. I wonder if you could send this map(sc2.map) to me. Can we do?
Of course i finished the translation, i will be able to you check map i send modify file.

If you'll permit me, please send jhy8746(at)gmail.com
I want many user play stardodgeball.

jhy8746

Back to top Go down

I want translate to korean stardodgeball. Empty Re: I want translate to korean stardodgeball.

Post  rut Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 am

Hey, thanks for the offer! I would love to see the game get translated into Korean. However, this is another person who has asked me to let him translate it already so I'm going to give him the first chance to do it.

But if he's no longer available I'll definitely let you know.

Thanks so much!

rut
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I want translate to korean stardodgeball. Empty I think for a long time give chance him.... :(

Post  jhy8746 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:32 am

You give long time but result is not. I don't wait time. I desperate want more user....
Taiwan&Korean server of very few stardodgeball user. cause previously said.
Now i play the stardodgeball, spend 30 minute.
I think you a long time give chance him. please help me.

jhy8746

Back to top Go down

I want translate to korean stardodgeball. Empty Re: I want translate to korean stardodgeball.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum