StarDodgeBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New ability suggestion

2 posters

Go down

New ability suggestion Empty New ability suggestion

Post  TurdPile Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:55 pm

One of your new units could have an offensive/defensive ability (can be considered both, really) that you shoot an AoE type shot and where it lands, it destroys idle balls in a certain radius. perhaps even as an offensive the balls can cause damage to those nearby.
TurdPile
TurdPile

Back to top Go down

New ability suggestion Empty Re: New ability suggestion

Post  rut Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:21 am

Very interesting suggestion!

Simply removing idle dodgeballs would certainly be effective, but I can't imagine it'd be all that "entertaining" to use. That being said, the idea of causing something to happen offensively with the opponents' idle dodgeballs is intriguing. Perhaps some sort of lobbed explosive device that, upon impacting the ground, scatters dodgeballs around it outwards, damaging units that get hit by them.

A grand idea! I can imagine it'd be a little tough to balance and would probably hard-counter the MULE, who relies on storing up dodgeballs, but I would love to see it in action.

Thanks so much for your suggestion! Coming up with unique abilities for all the units is tough enough, so if you have any more please share them!

rut
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum