StarDodgeBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Stuff

2 posters

Go down

Cool Stuff Empty Cool Stuff

Post  Zergling Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Hey rut, it's me Zergling again

When pressing space there should be a unit column that shows the icon of the unit the player controls.
It would also be cooler if the pictures in the game info showed more action. For example a mule unloading on a marine as it returns fire with a rapid ultra or master ball. A high templar lobbing multiple balls, and an infestor lobbing balls back. A zealot's awesome knuckle ball flying towards a tank shooting a massive ball back. Just a few ideas that get people to actually see what awesome stuff can happen!
Also, work on that proxy pylon probe when you get the chance!

-Zergling-

Zergling

Back to top Go down

Cool Stuff Empty Re: Cool Stuff

Post  rut Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:12 am

Hey Zergling!

I really like the idea about showing the units the players are using on the leaderboard! I'll see if I can work that into the next patch.

Unfortunately, "action-pictures" aren't really practical. The time it would take to stage and capture them (then subsequently edit, crop, convert to the right format, import, etc.) is time I could spend adding new units/maps.

I'm in the planning stages for a HOTS update, so we'll see what I'll have time to add when I get there. My new project takes first priority, however, so I can't pretend StarDodgeBall is going to receive a big update soon. It'll definitely take some time.

Thanks for sharing, Zergling!
rut
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum