StarDodgeBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Site Suggestions Empty Site Suggestions

Post  Chickenman Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:13 am

After browsing this forum for a little bit, here are some suggestions for the site itself:

1. Add a quick reply. Quick reply is much faster than hitting the "reply" button each time you want to reply to a topic. The text box to reply is just inserted automatically right below the thread.

2. Add a unit suggestion [sub] section (Try saying that 3 times fast!). From my experience in the HeroAttack.net forums, I know that the suggestion section can get packed with suggestions for new heroes/units, crowding out suggestions for the game in general. Having a separate area for these unit suggestions would likely be quite welcome.

3. Add a bugs list/section. This way, you aren't flooded with e-mails of the same bug and people will be able to inform you and the community of bugs easier.

4. Maybe not now, but once the community grows an Off-Topic section would probably be most welcome.

Last edited by Chickenman on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chickenman
Chickenman

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions Empty Re: Site Suggestions

Post  RuffRidah Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:58 am

I don't think he can do much about the mechanics of the forum, unless the templates are given and are changed dynamically.

RuffRidah

Back to top Go down

Post  rut Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:01 am

Thanks for your suggestions! I agree a quick reply function would be cool--I'll go ahead and look into it! Can't guarantee anything, though, as I'm a little limited with what I can do.

As for separating the forum, I'll definitely do so when/if the user base starts getting a little bigger. Right now I don't want to spread the forum too thin, and no one area has been overwhelmed imo.

Rut
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chickenman Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:17 pm

At the very least, you could make a bug list for both yourself and the community.

I wasn't aware that you were very limited in your capability with the site features, because in the HA site, the mods could do practically everything. I do understand if it's different because of something like if this site is free to host or something of the sort.
Chickenman
Chickenman

Back to top Go down

Post  rut Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Yeah, that's precisely it--this is a free forum website so the features are a little bit limited.
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down