StarDodgeBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the dreams achieved by the almighty creator

3 posters

Go down

One of the dreams achieved by the almighty creator Empty One of the dreams achieved by the almighty creator

Post  RuffRidah Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:22 pm

rut-blog--1:1-3

"I remember what was probably around a year ago, I was watching Idra (who is awesome) stream himself laddering competitively. After a loss, I believe, he joined a game of Star Strikers and started playing it in an attempt to unwind and have some fun. I thought it was so neat that even professional Starcraft players will occasionally play a custom map like that, and it's exactly what I want to recreate."

It seems like this goal is somewhat reached at least publicly for this one GM player. I would assume that many other professional players play this already.

One of the dreams achieved by the almighty creator Zg6DG

RuffRidah

Back to top Go down

One of the dreams achieved by the almighty creator Empty Re: One of the dreams achieved by the almighty creator

Post  rut Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:30 pm

The picture's cut off, but I'm assuming a programer played the game?

If so, thank you so much for taking that picture! It's an amazing feeling to know so many people have enjoyed the game!

Your humble servant,
rut
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

One of the dreams achieved by the almighty creator Empty Re: One of the dreams achieved by the almighty creator

Post  noxn Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:31 am

lol, I'm no pro gamer - just a ladderer. I quit SC2 a long time ago and just recently started logging back on because of this game. But Scarlett is a pro gamer and she loves your map, plays it time to time Smile

a whole lot of GM's play now - it's becoming a big hit in that community.

noxn

Back to top Go down

Post  RuffRidah Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Are you GM's any good at this? ;P

RuffRidah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum