StarDodgeBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Ball looks!!!

2 posters

Go down

New Ball looks!!! Empty New Ball looks!!!

Post  Zergling Thu May 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Hey rut long time no see!

Would it not be super cool to have the regular balls appear as fruit?! Very Happy
FOOD FIGHT!!!

-Zergling

Zergling

Back to top Go down

New Ball looks!!! Empty Re: New Ball looks!!!

Post  rut Fri May 24, 2013 9:47 am

Hey Zergling!

That indeed would be a sight to see. If I could make idle dodgeballs appear with different models for different players I would, but since it'd be the same for each player I'm not so sure that'd work.

The reason that none of the perk dodgeballs are funky shapes like fruit is because most of those models are already colored and textured so they don't take on the color of the person who threw them, and without clear-cut colors for the dodgeballs it can be really hard to see what's going on.

That being said, it'd be a fun gimmick for April Fool or Christmas or something!

Btw, have you tried out passing? I made it just for you, you know!

rut
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Ball looks!!! Empty Re: Re: New Ball looks!!!

Post  Zergling Fri May 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Yo.

I love the passing ability, but i just couldn't seem to figure out the hotkey for it. I've also been having some trouble with other's stealing the balls from the person it was intended to. I was thinking instead of a lob pass, maybe more of a homed throw to a selected player. If the player is already holding a ball it would appear on the floor underneath him/her. It's great; I just think it could use a bit more tinkering.

-Zergling

Zergling

Back to top Go down

Post  rut Mon May 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Thank for the info--I'll go ahead and make the pass home in on the targeted unit. I'll be releasing a really big update soon with this change, as well as 2 new units, a new map, and Competitive Perks!

rut
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum