StarDodgeBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Sentry's forcefield efficiency very low.

3 posters

Go down

I think Sentry's forcefield efficiency very low. Empty I think Sentry's forcefield efficiency very low.

Post  jhy8746 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 am

I'm most playing unit is sentry. but i'm use a Guardian shield, not forcefield. Other user also same.
I want grow up forcefield size.
Of course forcefield use strategically, but very very difficulty.
What do you think forcefield?

jhy8746

Back to top Go down

I think Sentry's forcefield efficiency very low. Empty Re: I think Sentry's forcefield efficiency very low.

Post  rut Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 am

In my view, the Sentry is one of the strongest units so I hesitate to make its abilities stronger. I have seen a lot of good players use the Sentry and you're right, they mostly just use Guardian Shield. However, if forcefields were stronger, I think it might be too powerful overall.

That being said, I might experiment with making forcefields a little bigger. I'd love to hear what others think on this subject!

rut
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I think Sentry's forcefield efficiency very low. Empty Re: I think Sentry's forcefield efficiency very low.

Post  RuffRidah Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 pm

I think buffing forcefield and nerfing guardian shield would be a nice balance.

RuffRidah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum