StarDodgeBall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for an unlockable

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion for an unlockable Empty Suggestion for an unlockable

Post  PierceSc2 Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm not sure how difficult this would be but one cool thing that could be a special unlock/prize for certain people (like maybe reaching rank 20 or winning a tourney?)

I think it would be cool if you could unlock an alternate model. An example would be once reaching rank 20 you can use a queen, which has all the same stats as a hydra except it looks different.

I'm not sure how difficult or practical this would be to implement but I'm just throwing it out there. It would be really really neat.

Another thing that can help add diversity to the game is to take the supersmash brothers approach. In case you don't get the reference, you can have 2 very similar units that have a very subtle difference. Not only does this add variety but it could possibly be an easy way to implement new units. It could help settle some thoughts like "wow i wish i could be a hydra but have 1 less speed but have it added to health"

Just throwing this idea out there to help you generate ideas or gain inspiration. I still love this game rut you are doing a fine job! Can't wait for future updates.

PierceSc2

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for an unlockable Empty Re: Suggestion for an unlockable

Post  Zergling Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 pm

I remember telling rut the same thing. For example if you won a tournament, maybe you could earn a new dark zealot skin, dark stalker skin, odin skin, or a siege breaker skin. The skins may be interchangeable, but they will not give any advantages.

The problem is that so far there are no tournaments.

I definitely support the idea!

Zergling

Back to top Go down

Post  rut Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:09 pm

I definitely like the idea of having new skins! I don't think it'd be all that hard to implement, either, so it's definitely on the list. I am very familiar with the SSBM idea and will definitely keep it in mind when I make some more units.

Thanks!
rut
rut
rut
Admin

https://stardodgeball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down